Our priority is to prepare the youth for life by promoting intellectual excellence, uprightness of character, emotional maturity, scientific temper, spirit of healthy competition, co-operation and sportsmanship through co-curricular activities, moral sensitivity to the needs and rights of others specially the most vulnerable, religious tolerance and national integration.
To achieve this along with academic excellence we focus our attention on the following.
- Spiritual Dimension
- Person oriented approach
- Social or other relatedness
- Environmental responsibility
- Professional or work orientation
- National or Citizen related strategies
- International understanding and Universal brotherhood.